You need to have a good marketing strategy in place to build brand awareness and increase your traffic. That’s why you need social media – they play a big role in marketing! But how to use them correctly?
What exactly is social media marketing?
Basically, social media marketing is all about using various social media networks to build awareness of your brand.
This is a continuous promotion that involves the use of quality writing and visual aids (images and videos) to reach a wider audience.
To conclude, there are several reasons that make social media marketing a necessity for any business owner:
- Social networks act as a platform to interact freely with potential customers, build trust and build relationships
- With the help of social networks, you can quickly reach a large audience
- It is much more affordable than advertising in traditional media such as brochures, billboards, or television
What Are Social Media Marketing Companies?
They offer all-in-ones social media marketing solutions, such as content creation, follower building, broadcast schedule, and more.
In short, their job is to maintain your brand visibility and proper communication between your business and your audience through social media.
- Thrive Agency
In addition to social media marketing, the agency Thrive also offers email list building, search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, PPC ad management (pay-per-click), and many other interesting services.
This social media marketing company knows that each brand has its own needs, and they are able to provide solutions that match.
In addition, the Thrive agency has a dedicated social media manager who is more than ready to provide you with well-calculated monthly reports and ROI (Return on Investment) monitoring.
- Disruptive Advertising
It is one of the most experienced online marketing agencies. His team has carried out more than 2,500 Ad Words and Facebook audits! In addition, it also offers site experience testing and analysis reports.
- Social Media 55
It’s hard to grow your social media presence – and Social Media 55 is more than ready to take the trouble out of you!
Talk to them about your goals, and their experienced staff will come up with a strategy to achieve them – hitting a certain income, your social engagement goal, etc.
Plus, they have tons of services to offer you like Instagram engagement campaigns, email marketing, SEO, PPC management, and more.
Creating a plan
If you need more explanation, don’t worry! We’ll go over each point to help you plan your strategy now.
1. Define the objectives correctly
First of all, knowing what goals you are trying to achieve is essential for any social media marketing campaign.
There are many criteria to consider when creating a good plan. The use of goal setting strategies such as the SMART technique. Will help you to detail them. Here’s how to do it.
- To be successful, assign specific goals such as “gain 2,000 subscribers in January” or “post at least three videos per week,” etc.
- Achievable – take into account all factors such as the quality and quantity of human resources you have. Is it possible to display hundreds of high-quality visuals each month with a team of five?
- Relevant – it’s a question of “why your sales by gaining.” If you want to increase g more subscribers, that probably won’t work. Instead, try to get more testimonials, as this has a bigger impact on sales.
- Deadlines (Timely) – deadlines play an important role in goals. It allows you to track your progress and assess your efficiency.
2. Learn which measure (s) to follow
Most of the popular social media networks like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook have their own built-in analytical reporting tools.
However, these are just tools – you decide which actions are important to achieve the specific goals you have in mind.
Choose a goal below and use the guidelines to measure your process.
- Promote your product – the more people you can reach, the more people will know about it. Track the number of people following you, shares, and retweets.
- Increase engagement – once subscribers start asking questions about your products, it means they start showing interest. Count the number of comments you receive.
- Turn Subscribers into Buyers – Subscribers aren’t always buyers. You have to convince your audience that your product is worth it. So be sure to maintain a high conversion rate.
- Gain Customer Satisfaction – There is no better way than hearing responses directly from customers. The more people who give reviews and testimonials, the better you can rate your products.
3. Identify your target audience
Knowing your target audience is essential for a successful social media marketing strategy.
There are many factors that need to be considered when researching your target audience, such as nationality, age, gender, etc.
Also, to identify the right audience, you need to know your product well.
What problem do your products solve? For example, if it is an energy drink meant to help people stay awake longer, you should focus on workers between the ages of 20 and 30.
- Do some research on your current customers? If most of them are women, it may be a good idea to match your brand identity with women.
- Find out which audience your competitors are targeting. A little reference can help you see the bigger picture. You can either target the same audience as theirs or another market that is still relevant.
It can help you bond with your customers and grow your relationship with them.
4. Adapt your tone to your audience
Each group of people behaves differently – that’s why you need to take a closer look at how they think, what they like, and how they communicate.
It is essential to maintain the type of message you are trying to get across. You can use two distinct tones: formal tone and informal tone. If you choose the wrong tone, you risk alienating your audience.
So how do you know which tone best suits your audience?
Let’s say you offer musical instruments such as saxophones or violins. Your target audience could be people who enjoy jazz and classical music – either older people or young people with sophisticated tastes.
Once you have assimilated all the theoretical knowledge, it is time for you to put it together into a well thought out plan to make your social media marketing campaign a success.
Social media marketing strategies and tips
That’s why we’ll show you strategies and practical tips to help you get the most out of it.
- Write great social content. By constantly posting varied content, you will attract more subscribers and get better engagement – post exciting videos, info graphics, and posts.
- Create a brand and stick to it. There’s no point in changing your tone – unless you change brands. Otherwise, stick to one personality to avoid confusing the minds of your audience.
- Track your competition. Following your competition can help you stay one step ahead – understand why they’re doing things differently, what aspects they may have overlooked, etc.
Different social media platforms give different results
Each can take a different approach to achieve the desired result. We will be covering different platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Facebook – one of the biggest social media platforms. Its popularity and large following make Facebook a great marketing tool.
- Additionally, Facebook has some useful Insights features that allow you to better understand how each job is performing.
- Twitter – there’s no better way to keep your audience up to date with your brand’s progress. Fewer characters mean more efficiency in producing each message. In addition, news circulates quickly thanks to the possibility of sharing it instantly through the “retweet” button.
- YouTube – if a picture speaks a thousand words, imagine a video. You can create content like tutorials or new product showcases.
- LinkedIn – there are two main things you can do on LinkedIn. First, recruit new employees for your business. Second, target a specific niche in your market. It’s clear that the people who work on LinkedIn are relatively more educated – it gives you the opportunity to share more in-depth information about your brand or product.
- Reddit – combine forums and social media, and you have Reddit. With its massive population, it is more than capable of handling much of the traffic on your route.
- Instagram – here is another platform that offers huge possibilities to reach potential customers quickly. Instagram is best suited for mobile devices, which keeps your campaign on the go.
- Additionally, sponsored posts integrate well with other content your audience sees, which is a great way to gain followers.
Paid social media marketing
Do you think your efforts so far are not yielding the results you want? We know that feeling. It can be difficult to meet the goals of an organic advertising campaign, which is why you can try exploring the paid options for faster and easier campaigns.
So what will paid social media advertising do for you? First of all, you can build awareness of your brand in seconds.
Social networks, as effective as they are, can be very competitive. By investing a little money in it, your content will be prioritized and will show up better in user feeds, even those who haven’t followed you.
For example, research the peak hours for your brand. Indicate the hours when your target audience is most active.
Also, if you have an expensive product, be careful not to target an audience of 13-16 years old. They might not have any income, which means they won’t earn you a lot of sales.
There are many benefits to paid social media marketing that can provide the boost you need to achieve your goals.
- Now that you’ve learned the steps to take for a good social media marketing campaign.
- To conclude, we will summarize the steps to take to launch a social media marketing campaign.
- Set your goals correctly, making sure they’re specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and you can achieve them on time.
- Understand which parameters to use to measure the results of certain objectives.
- Identify your target audience.
- Match the tone of your content with the behavior and tastes of your audience.
- Keep creating great content and make sure you’re using the right social media platform for your current goals.
- Use paid social media marketing if you need to.